Fighting COVID-19 in Pakistan
1 April – 7 June 2020
To create innovative ideas and solutions backed up by data.
The COVID-19 Pakistan Hackathon is an opportunity for coders, civic
designers, project managers, educators, analysts and other professionals for building tech solutions to drive social impact and to fight global pandemics such as the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Project Teardrop aims to allow a domestic violence victim to feel supported so they may gain more control of their life s decisions. The solution consists of a mobile application which relies on data collection, storytelling and providing training resources. It promotes victims to trust technology more and attends to their emotional and mental health concerns by allowing them to share personalized, anonymous stories.
The submission deliverable we are looking for is a technology assisted:
- Full-fledged conceptual idea, OR
- Early design of solution or prototype, OR
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP), OR
- Complete functional solution ready for production
- Fill submission form and submit any attachments at opendata.com.pk/pages/covid19
- Create and share a two minute video (Vimeo or YouTube link) – with a walkthrough of the your work
- GitHub or other code repo link (optional – please ensure that this link is publicly accessible)
- Please provide due credit and do not use someone else’s work.